We would like to thank everyone who took the time to attend our AGM.
We trust that you found the AGM informative and that you enjoyed the evening with us. We welcome suggestions and ideas for the next round.
A special thank you to Air Namibia
and FNB Namibia
Air Namibia sponsored three
return flights Windhoek - Frankfurt to the respective winners of our two medal sales categories.
FNB Namibia took care of all the award money for our winners in various categories.
Most Medals Sold - Individual Category:
1. Nolte Hunting Safaris – Mr Nick Nolte (1x return flight WDH - FRA)
2. Okatore Lodge and Safaris – Ms Imke Pape (NAD3,000)
3. Hohenau Hunting Ranch – Mr Rainer Halenke (NAD1,500)
Most Medals Sold - Group Category:
1. Aru Game Lodges (2x return flights WDH - FRA)
2. Rogl African Safaris (NAD3,000)
3. Onduno Hunting (NAD1,500)
Camp Attendant of the Year
We sincerely congratulate Ms Naomi Awa-Eises
for winning NAPHA Camp Attendant of the year
. Her prize consisted of NAD 3,000.00 in cash, a First Aid Kit, a Wristwatch, two hampers: one from Maerua Superspar and one from Namib Mills, camping equipment and many more.
Ltr.: Mr Rene Botes (FNB Namibia), Ms Naomi Awa-Eises, the Honorable Minister Shifeta.